What we do
We make the complexity of separating simple and easy, so that you can... achieve the best outcomes for you and your family. We give you the guidance, information and tools to work with your partner, to gracefully end what was a beautiful beginning to your relationship, bringing certainty and closure.
How it works
COMPLETE THE QUIZ
- Complete The Quiz to identify the stage that you’re at and your immediate next best step(s).
- Follow the helpful suggested next steps to move forward.
MAKE IT OFFICIAL
- Having reached a separation agreement together, make your agreement official.
- Book in with one of our team members for Lift Off!
- Implement and follow your agreement.
- Look forward to moving on having separated together.
Whether you’re thinking about separating, you have separated or you’ve reached a separation agreement, get clear on your next steps by taking The Quiz.
Do we have to get legal advice?
For financial consent orders, you’re not required to get legal advice. We do strongly encourage and recommend you to do so though before you make the agreement official.
What happens once the court approves our financial separation agreement?
You’ll each receive a stamped copy of the orders in the mail. You then need to take steps to implement your agreement.
Do we have to personally go to court to have our financial separation agreement approved?
No. You and your partner aren’t required or expected to attend court to have your financial separation agreement approved. The court will determine whether your agreement satisfies the fairness requirement on the information in the paperwork that you submit.