We’ve some super exciting news (which we’ll share soon—keep your eyes and ears open) but for now, we wanted to let you know we’re hiring!
If you know someone who this role may appeal to, please share it with them.
- You want a job where you can make a difference in people’s lives, be mentored, experience personal and professional growth, and opportunities
- You’re a good human—trustworthy, reliable and kind
- You take initiative, you’re intuitive and exercise good judgement
- You thrive on and can leverage existing systems, processes and procedures
- You’re a people person—warm, friendly, enthusiastic and sensitive to others’ needs
- Attention to detail and excellent at proof reading
- Proficient in English (speaking and writing)
- Strong grammatical skills
- Adept at technology
The position is ideally long term. We will invest a lot of time and energy in you and we want you to stick around and love what you do. We’ll mould a position that strengthens and draws on your top skill set.
The position is heavily customer service focused, with some administration.
The role will suit you if you’ve a background in administration/paperwork, customer service, law or an genuine interest in working with an award winning, professional services business.
What to do?
Email us your CV, together with a response to the below:
- In under 500 words, tell us how you can contribute to or support us in our mission (see below re: vision under About).
- Our core values are to LEAD, build RELATIONSHIPS and have IMPACT. Provide examples where you have carried out each of these values.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We specialise in making it easy for couples to work together to separate and agree so they can achieve the best outcomes for their family, moving on with certainty and closure.
Our vision is to change the way that people experience divorce and separation by leveraging technology, collaborative solutions and common sense principles to promote the interests of the couple versus the individual.