Terms of Service
Welcome to our website. This website, with URL address https://separatetogether.com.au is owned and operated by Separate Together Pty Ltd (ACN 615 855 420).
By using this website or by using any other materials (such as info sheets, guides, eBooks, Documents or emails) we make available to you through our website, social media, via email or any other online channel (“Online Services”) you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Should you not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms ‘Separate Together Pty Ltd’, ‘Separate Together’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Separate Together Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office in the Australian Capital Territory. The term of ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice and does not take into account your specific needs and circumstances. Reliance placed on the information on this website, our Online Services and/or those documents generated by automated software based upon your answers, whether for a fee or free of charge (“the Document(s)”) is at your own risk. In continuing to use this website, our Online Services and/or the Documents after any changes made, you agree to the changed Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website, Online Services and/or the Document(s) may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages. You agree that that you shall not use this website, Online Services and/or the Document(s) for any unauthorised or unlawful purpose, resell the Document(s) that you may receive for a fee or free of charge and/or post anything inappropriate on our website, including but not limited to, statements/images that are knowingly false, illegal, profane, defamatory, obscene, and/or infringes copyright, introduce any form of malicious software into our website, our Online Services and/or the Document(s).
- We reserve the right to exclude, restrict and/or terminate your access to the website, any of our Online Services and/or the Document(s).
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website, the Online Services and/or the Document(s), for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of the Australian Capital Territory. In the event that a provision of the Terms and Conditions on our website is held to be unenforceable or invalid in any jurisdiction, then it is to be interpreted as narrowly as necessary to facilitate enforcement.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- You acknowledge that we may communicate with you via electronic mail. You release us from any claim that you may have as a result of unauthorised access to your email and/or any delay or non-delivery of any document or information.
- If there is a breach of any law, the liability under the Terms and Conditions to you will be limited to the resupply of the Online Service and/or the Document(s).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any the information, Document(s) and/or Online Services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The Document(s) are wholly owned by us. You are permitted to use the Document(s) in the manner set out in these Terms and Conditions. You may download, save and amend the Document(s), provide the Document(s) to a lawyer of your choice for review and amendment and reuse the Document(s) for your personal use.
- The copyright in the Documents belongs to us and that we make Documents available to you under licence as set out in these Terms. You are permitted to use the Documents for your personal use. You are not permitted to reuse the Documents for any other purposes, nor to provide the Documents to third parties to reuse or to benefit from (or attempt to benefit from) the Documents in a commercial fashion, including that you are not permitted to re-sell, copy, reproduce, transmit electronically or otherwise use the Documents in whole or in part, in any manner whether in original form or amended in any way, unless you have requested and received our written permission (including by email) to use the Documents in another way.
- You acknowledge and are aware that the Document(s) that you may download from our website may contain mistakes and/or errors and/or inaccuracies (“errors”). We exclude any liability for such errors to the fullest extent permissible by law. You are responsible for correcting any errors and ensuring that the Document(s) that you have accessed, created and/or downloaded through our website is appropriate to your circumstances. We recommend seeking legal advice from a qualified lawyer.
- The information available on this website does not constitute legal advice.
- The Documents are generated by automated software and consequently are for informational purposes only. The Documents do not in any way constitute legal advice. The Documents available for purchase are a limited legal service. We encourage you to seek independent legal advice prior to using the Documents. Separate Together disclaims all liability and shall not be responsible for your use of the Documents.
- Any use of the website and/or the Documents is not intended to, and does not, create a lawyer-client relationship. Any communication via the website may not be held confidential and are not bound by legal professional privilege.
- We accept no liability for your software system’s impact on the Document(s) that you may download from our website for a fee or free of charge.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- Payments made through our website are made to Separate Together Pty Ltd and are deposited into our general business account for the limited legal service that has been provided.
- All prices listed on our site are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated. Our prices and payments methods may be amended from time to time at our discretion, without further notice to you.
- Competitors, including legal and non-legal professionals, business, entities and/or individuals, are not permitted to access or use any information or documents on our Site.
- In the event that you experience a problem with using our website and/or Online Store, you should raise the matter directly with us using our online contact form (“the informal procedure”). In the event that you feel the nature of your complaint is too serious to be deal with informally or where a satisfactory conclusion has not been reached after following the informal procedure, a formal complaint should be made in writing to Separate Together Pty Ltd, who will acknowledge receipt and ensure that the matter is looked into as soon as possible. A full and considered response to the complaint can be expected within 30 days.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind purchases from our Online Store for a fee. Any request for a refund must be made within 21 days from the date of the funds being debited from your credit card. Refunds may be provided at the absolute discretion of Separate Together.