Haven’t yet reached an agreement? Simply answer some questions about your and your partner’s assets, debts and superannuation to work out what’s available to be split—’the Pie’.
What do to
Simply answer the questions about your and your partner’s financial circumstances as best you can.
What do you get?
- Summary spreadsheet document that reflects all of your and your partner’s individual and separate assets, debts and superannuation
- You can edit and update the spreadsheet yourself
What are the benefits?
- Easy to understand and use
- Auto-calculations already inputted
- Use this to reach an agreement with your partner
- Take the spreadsheet to your lawyer, mediator, accountant or mortgage broker
- Edit and update the summary document yourself