Proposed Orders by Consent

Answer some simple questions about your agreement to prepare one of the two documents required to make your financial separation agreement official by way of Financial Consent Orders.

What do you get?
  • Draft Proposed Orders by Consent document (6-14 pages)
  • Cover letter to you enclosing important information and Court Brochures
  • Suggested next steps and instructions on signing and lodging with the Court
  • For superannuation splits, draft letters to the superfund trustee according procedural fairness
What are the benefits?
  • Simple, easy, quick – receive your draft document immediately (word format)
  • Pay a one off fixed price
  • Prepare the document together with your partner
  • Drafted by experienced family lawyers
  • Lawyer involvement – optional!
How much?
  • $660 including GST for no superannuation splits
  • $1,100 including GST for superannuation splits
Who isn’t this service suitable for?
  • If you struggle with technology, understanding information and instructions or aren’t prepared to carefully read the material provided
  • Couples who haven’t lived in ACT, NSW, NT, SA, VIC or QLD for at least one third of their relationship
Have a unique part to your agreement? Want help finalising the paperwork?

Feel confident that your paperwork has the best chance possible being accepted by the Court first time around. We offer a ‘Hold Your Hand’ service where we can review and amend (as needed) your draft agreement paperwork to help make sure it’s correct and covers what it needs to say.

Once you receive your draft paperwork, simply contact us and ask for the Hold Your Hand service. We’ll send you through the next steps.

Get Started!

You will generate a document based on the information provided by you. It is a legal service, limited to the preparation of this draft document. It does not represent legal advice or the practice of law (even if the information you input is based on suggestions or tips provided by us). Please note: if you want professional assurance that this template and your interpretation of it is appropriate to your particular situation, we recommend speaking with a lawyer.