Simply answer some questions about your parenting agreement to prepare your own draft Parenting Plan.
What do you get?
- 6-12 page draft Parenting Plan
- Suggested instructions on how to finalise and sign
- Cover letter enclosing your draft Parenting Plan, with important information
What are the benefits?
- Prepare your agreement with your partner
- Drafted by experienced family lawyers, using appropriate ‘legalese’ that is easy to understand
- Receive your draft Parenting Plan immediately via email (word format)
- Pay a fixed price only
- Lawyer involvement – optional!
You will generate a document based on the information provided by you. It is a legal service, limited to the preparation of this draft document. It does not represent legal advice or the practice of law (even if the information you input is based on suggestions or tips provided by us). Please note: if you want professional assurance that this template and your interpretation of it is appropriate to your particular situation, we recommend speaking with a lawyer.