Sometimes, you need to give a little.
In making your agreement official in Financial Consent Orders, you may need to provide some additional information to the Court explaining why you consider the agreement reached to be ‘fair’.
What do you get?
- 2-3 page draft Affidavit setting your relevant evidence
- Suggested instructions on how to finalise, sign and submit to the Court
- Cover letter enclosing your draft Affidavit, with important information
What are the benefits?
- Receive your draft Affidavit immediately via email (word format)
- Pay a fixed price only
- Lawyer involvement – optional!
You will generate a document based on the information provided by you. It is a legal service, limited to the preparation of this draft document. It does not represent legal advice or the practice of law (even if the information you input is based on suggestions or tips provided by us). Please note: if you want professional assurance that this template and your interpretation of it is appropriate to your particular situation, we recommend speaking with a lawyer.