Lived together separated under the one roof? You’ll need to do an Affidavit saying you didn’t get back together during the 12 months before applying for divorce.
What do you get?
- 2-3 page draft Affidavit setting your relevant evidence
- Suggested instructions on how to finalise, sign and submit to the Court
- Cover letter enclosing your draft Affidavit, with important information
What are the benefits?
- Receive your draft Affidavit immediately via email (word format)
- Pay a fixed price only
- Lawyer involvement – optional!
Click here to be taken to the Federal Circuit Court of Australia’s website for more information.
You will generate a document based on the information provided by you. It is a legal service, limited to the preparation of this draft document. It does not represent legal advice or the practice of law (even if the information you input is based on suggestions or tips provided by us). Please note: if you want professional assurance that this template and your interpretation of it is appropriate to your particular situation, we recommend speaking with a lawyer.