Separate Together is Australia’s leading online family law firm.
We specialise in DIY divorce and separation, breaking down the process of what needs to happen to make the separation official, including any separation agreement.
With our use of technology and easy to understand step by step instructions, you can DIY your own divorce and separation, quickly and easily.
We are an award winning law firm known for leaving our clients feeling proud that they’ve divorced with dignity. Our clients have described the experience in working with us as “easy”, “less stressful” and “simple”. Some of them refer to us as the “amicable divorce lawyers”.
Based in Canberra, we work with people from across Australia and those living overseas who want their separation to be recognised in Australia.
Founder, Siobhan Mullins
Collaboratively trained, award winning family lawyer and bestselling author, Siobhan Mullins, founded Separate Together after realising that there was a need to help people understand the separation process so that conflict, expensive lawyers and court could avoided.
Siobhan believes that there is an incredible power at the intersection of helping people through education about the separation process and doing it in a unique and different way. Siobhan’s AMICABLE Method is detailed in her bestselling book, Splitting Up Together: The How-to for an AMICABLE Divorce.
- 2019 Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 – Family Law Winner
- 2019 Lawyers Weekly – Sole Practitioner of the Year Winner
- 2019 Australasian Lawyer Special Report – Leading Innovative Firm
- 2019 Doyles Guide – Leading Family Lawyer Canberra
- 2019 Lawyers Weekly – NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist
- 2018 Business News Australia – Young Entrepreneur of Australia Finalist
- 2018 Lawyers Weekly Women in Law – Sole Practitioner of the Year Finalist
- 2018 Lawyers Weekly Australian Law Awards – Sole Practitioner of the Year Finalist
- 2018 Canberra Women in Business – Business Innovator Finalist
- 2018 ACT Women Lawyers Award – Woman Lawyer of the Year (Private) Nominee
- 2018 ACT Women Lawyers Award – Firm/Organisation of the Year Nominee
- 2017 Lawyers Weekly Australian Law Awards – Innovator of the Year Finalist
- 2017 Lawyers Weekly Legal Website Awards – Design Award Finalist
- Family Law Section
- ACT Law Society
- Women Lawyers Association
- Canberra Women in Business
- Australasian Legal Practice Management Association (ALPMA)
- Canberra Regional Family Law Practitioners Association (CRFLPA)
- Australian Legal Technology Association Advocate (ALTA)
Neota Logic Develops Divorce Doc Automation System, Artificial Lawyer
Separating Couples: Go Your Separate Ways but Together, B2B Magazine
AI and Family Law – Finding the algorithm for trust, Canberra Business News
Australian-first family law firm launched, Lawyers Weekly
From Top Tier to Online Sphere, Family Law Futures
An Amicable Divorce Lawyer, Lighthouse Business Innovation
As seen in…